There are many who were forced to take a break from studies for personal reasons but would like to get a second chance. Credit Cards have become a necessity in recent times for those students who are economically weak and drop their hopes and let go of their dream due to money issues. For them, a student credit card is like a boon for their life . A Student Credit card is a credit card that is offered to students at the college level. A student beyond the age of 18 years is eligible to apply for the credit card as it does not have an income eligibility limit .These credit cards have lower interests, so students can easily pursue their dreams and achieve what they want in their life . Some state governments also provide student credit cards.
Bihar Student Credit Card yojna
Bihar Student Credit card scheme was introduced on 2 October 2016, for Bihar student .Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) aims to provide financial support to students with reasonable and affordable terms and conditions. This Scheme provides financial assistance to students for their higher education. Students who have cleared their Intermediate/12th grade from state government -run institutions and are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints can apply for Bihar student credit card and you can fund your higher Education courses. In August 2018, the State’s Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER ) was pegged at 14.3% while the average across the country was 24%. This money can be used to finance a B.A., B.Sc., M.B.B.S., or B.Tech course.
Benefits of BSCC Scheme
There are lots of benefits of bihar student credit card here are some given below :-
- Applicant can avail a loan amount of up to 4 lakh rupee
- The Loan is owned by the Government and hence has lenient recovery procedures. In Extreme cases, the government may waive off the balance entirely .
- The Loan is eligible for students pursuing general and polytechnic courses , and not just technical courses.
- Financing is available at a lower rate of interest of 1% for girls, transgender and students with disablities.
- Financial assistance can be used to pay fees, buy books, purchase laptops, etc.
- Credit card repayment begins once the course is complete and you secure a job .
Who are Eligible for MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit card
- Only Indian Students who are residents of Bihar .
- He/She must complete their 12th standard education.
- They Must be under 25 years of age.
- Seek education at an authorised institution.
How to Apply for a Bihar Student Credit Card MNSSBY
Step 1: Visit the MNSSBY website at http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.buhar.gov.in/.
Step 2: Select the New Applicant Registration option.
Step 3 : Fill in the required details and press on ‘send OTP’.
Step 4: Now, enter the OTP received on your mobile number /email ID and Click on ‘submit’.
Step 5: Once you are successfully registered for a student credit card of Bihar, Click on ‘Go to Home Page’.
Step 6 : Log in to the Bihar student credit card yojana website using the credentials you received via SMS/email.
Step7 : Now set a new password and login once again with the unique password .
Step8 : Enter your details in the fields and click on ‘submit’.
Step 9 : Select the ‘Bihar Student Credit Card’ option from the ‘Select Scheme ‘ drop-down menu.
Step 10: Enter your personal information and the co- applicants, if any.
Step 11: After filling in all the required information, for the student credit Bihar, click on ‘submit’.
Step 12: Make a note of the acknowledgment that you receive via email.
Documents required for applying student credit card
- 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Proof of higher education institute.
- Applicant and co- applicant’s ID proof address proof.
- Aadhaar and PAN card.
- Domicile certificate of the applicant
- Family income certificate and Form 16.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Helpline Number
Courses list under Bihar Student credit Card Yojana
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Science
- BA, BSc, B Com
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, M.Tech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in food and Viverage Service
- Diploma in food processing, food production
- BA, BSc, B.Ed, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutritionist, Dietetics
- BL, LLB