“Every nurse is drawn to Nursing because of the desire to Care, to serve, or to help.”
Doctors and Nurses play an extremely vital role in the medical profession. Whether it is a minor health issue or a critical one, everyone’s first thought is to get it checked by the doctors. In general, every patient deals with nurses more than the appointed doctors while they are admitted to the hospital or for a routine check-up.
However, it is one of the strenuous tasks to get admission to any institute for nursing courses. And, WHO (World Health Organization) has already predicted that by the year 2030, the need for nurses will increase by nine million. Are you looking for the best nursing colleges in India? Now is the perfect time to visit
Find My Drona to be a part of best private nursing college in India. From getting admission to the best B.sc nursing institutes in India like AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) to Acharya Institute of Health Science and many others, Find My Drona is here to help in making your dream a reality.
The people who have not chosen Science the higher classes’ stream can also pursue their nursing career through Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery, ARN nursing course after 10th, and GNM nursing course (General Nursing & Midwifery). Find My Drona is the best admission consultant in Patna Bihar that helps students to get admission in top nursing course institutes.
Nevertheless, before pursuing ANM, GNM, or any other nursing courses, everyone should know all the essentials of the Nursing Course. Let’s check them out:
ANM Nursing Course
ANM or Auxiliary Nursery in Nursing Course is a diploma course. With duration of 2 years and six months of internship, ANM is one of the most pursued nursing courses in India. Anyone can apply for this course with or without higher science stream education. ANM course fee is below 1 lakh. The main aim of this course is to teach students to provide help to the whole community of people in healthcare.
Benefits of ANM Nursing Course:
ANM nursing course has different specializations to work in several categories in healthcare. Some of the benefits of the ANM Nursing Course are:
- All the ANM nursing staffs are application specialists.
- Students get to work for the government sector with all the benefits provided to the nursing staff.
- The nurse from the ANM nursing course gets appointed as health care, home care, infection control, and in ICU.
- ANM can be a Nursing tutor or teacher.
- ANM Nursing Salary in the government of Bihar is up to ₹ 1.8 Lakhs to ₹ 2.3 Lakh p.a.
- ANM nursing staff also gets an additional increment salary depending on the work experience.
- ANM nursing staffs also get appointed as Community Health Nurse
GNM Nursing Course:
GNM or General Nursing Midwifery is a three-year diploma course for every candidate who wants to be skillful in clinical nursing. GNM is a professional nursing course. In this course, the students get trained to provide the best healthcare services to sick and injured persons. To get GNM admission in a government college, get enrolled with Find My Drona, the best education consultant in Bihar.
GNM is also an educational program that provides essentially brighter career opportunities. The eligibility criteria for everyone are that the candidate should have completed their 10+2 with any stream (Science stream is not compulsory) and must be at least 17 years old. However, one has to appear for an entrance exam to get admission into the top Nursing colleges ranking in India.
Benefits of GNM Nursing Course:
With the growing population and increased figure of sick and injured people, there is always an acute shortage of well-trained nursing staff in India. The demands for the nurse are likely to grow higher every year significantly.
And completing the nursing diploma from the best private nursing college in India can offer the perfect job opportunities even more exciting for every nursing pursuing career candidate in India. One can also go for higher studies after completing the GNM nursing course to boost the skills and seek better opportunities.
Here are some benefits of the GNM nursing course in India:
- Nursing has an exceptionally bright career in which career growth has no boundaries. In simple words, nurses get paid based on the quality of services they provide in healthcare. Also, the person gains the additional nursing certificate that will earn a higher salary hike with all the other facilities like medical insurance, incentives, and many others.
- GNM admission fee is below 1 lakh for three years and includes six months of internship.
- Working for every nursing staff is one the most flexible job in healthcare. Students can work in a shift that comforts them the most. And the foremost benefits any student gets to choose is whether to work as a part-time, a full-time nurse temporary hire, or as. Also, with Find My Drona, the candidate acquires GNM admission in a government college and gets job offers in government sectors.
- The annual salary package earned by Nurses is exceptionally fair. Nursing is a profession that provides an extremely high return on investment and with the most respectful surrounding. According to the reports, the starting salary package for the beginner nurse is approx. 2.6 lakh to 3 lakh per year in India. However, the expected salary for any experience Nurse is around 7.5 lakh to 8 lakh per year in India.
- Any candidates who have done their GNM nursing course can complete their specialization in paediatric, pain management, psychiatric, gerontology, and many others.
Why Should you Choose Nursing as a Career?
Healthcare sector also helps people gain a good and healthy life over any critical situation. Many nursing aspirants dream to serve the healthcare department in India. Find My Drona, the best education consultant in Patna, will help the candidates to follow the true passion of becoming the helping nursing staff in healthcare. Here are a few reasons to choose a career in nursing.
- Nursing is a good career option:
Nurses are the most trusted, respected, and appreciated than others. Patients spend more time with nurses than the appointed doctors. And with the growing rate of sickness and injuries, the demand for nurses is increasing immensely every year.
- Nursing Degree provides freedom to work in any other Countries:
All the skills and knowledge people develop during a Nursing Course will always help the candidate to apply in any other country, as long as they can speak the respective country’s local language to communicate with the patients without any burden. However, the Nursing Diploma and experience have to be from a recognized institute to acquire any work as a nurse abroad. Find My Drona, the best education consultant in Patna, help the aspirants to get entry in top institutes institute without any difficulty.
- Nurse Job provides Security and Stability:
The nursing profession is exceedingly high-demanding, and in many countries, especially in India, there is an open position for nursing professionals that are always available. The demand of nurses is increasing at a high rate. Therefore, it is not a stagger that a nurse job is the safest professional option. A nursing professional also provides stability with a generous amount of salary and many other additional benefits like health insurance and increments, according to the experience.
Now that everyone is aware of all the benefits of getting a Nursing Course in India and the certainty of obtaining a Nursing Course in ANM and GNM without any higher stream qualification in the science stream. Now is the right time to consult Find My Drona, the best admission consultant in Patna, Bihar and get your diploma in the nursing field.